The DJBooth has joined forces with Black Alley for the DC crew’s highly-anticipated debut street album. Travel across a musical landscape as diverse as the capital city itself - from hard core rock, to soulful, honey-kissed ballads, right back to the menacing pocket beats made famous by the indigenous sound of go-go!
Organic.Raw.Unapologetic. This is Soul.Swagger.Rock.Sneakers.
The album contains the highly rated singles Bad Girl and Heavy Hitters and also features Raheem Devaughn, Phil Ade, Frank Sirius and more. Production is provided by Black Alley, Cam Poles, Mack Tyson, Glenn Cobb and P. Murph
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Heavy Hitters" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.