The DJBooth has joined forces with Black Alley for the DC crew’s highly-anticipated debut street album. Travel across a musical landscape as diverse as the capital city itself - from hard core rock, to soulful, honey-kissed ballads, right back to the menacing pocket beats made famous by the indigenous sound of go-go!
Organic.Raw.Unapologetic. This is Soul.Swagger.Rock.Sneakers.
The album contains the highly rated singles Bad Girl and Heavy Hitters and also features Raheem Devaughn, Phil Ade, Frank Sirius and more. Production is provided by Black Alley, Cam Poles, Mack Tyson, Glenn Cobb and P. Murph
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Heavy Hitters" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.