Raleigh, N.C. rhymesayer Big Remo has come together with The DJBooth to offer his latest street album, Sleepwalkers, for streaming and digital purchase.
Remo’s first Booth release and third with Jamla (see ‘10’s Entrapment and ‘11’s Robinhood Ree), the project features 15 original records from the underground spitter, including reader-approved single “I’m Back.” The premium, 320 KBPS purchase version features three additional instrumental tracks.
Joining Remo on the guest tip throughout Sleepwalkers are Rapsody, Bluu Suede, Tiwony, HaLo and Bun B. All beats come courtesy of The Soul Council (Khrysis, E. Jones, Fatin “10” Horton, Ka$h Don’t Make Beats, AMP, eric g., and 9th Wonder), except on the project’s title track, which features production by The Sleepwalkers.
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Pretending" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.