Raleigh, N.C. rhymesayer Big Remo has come together with The DJBooth to offer his latest street album, Sleepwalkers, for streaming and digital purchase.
Remo’s first Booth release and third with Jamla (see ‘10’s Entrapment and ‘11’s Robinhood Ree), the project features 15 original records from the underground spitter, including reader-approved single “I’m Back.” The premium, 320 KBPS purchase version features three additional instrumental tracks.
Joining Remo on the guest tip throughout Sleepwalkers are Rapsody, Bluu Suede, Tiwony, HaLo and Bun B. All beats come courtesy of The Soul Council (Khrysis, E. Jones, Fatin “10” Horton, Ka$h Don’t Make Beats, AMP, eric g., and 9th Wonder), except on the project’s title track, which features production by The Sleepwalkers.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Pretending" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.