Raleigh, N.C. rhymesayer Big Remo has come together with The DJBooth to offer his latest street album, Sleepwalkers, for streaming and digital purchase.
Remo’s first Booth release and third with Jamla (see ‘10’s Entrapment and ‘11’s Robinhood Ree), the project features 15 original records from the underground spitter, including reader-approved single “I’m Back.” The premium, 320 KBPS purchase version features three additional instrumental tracks.
Joining Remo on the guest tip throughout Sleepwalkers are Rapsody, Bluu Suede, Tiwony, HaLo and Bun B. All beats come courtesy of The Soul Council (Khrysis, E. Jones, Fatin “10” Horton, Ka$h Don’t Make Beats, AMP, eric g., and 9th Wonder), except on the project’s title track, which features production by The Sleepwalkers.
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Pretending" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.