In May 2010, Big K.R.I.T released his first album under Cinematic Music Group, the highly-acclaimed “K.R.I.T. Wuz Here,” for free download at The DJBooth. Less than one year later, the Meridian, Mississippi native dropped his second full-length, “Return of 4Eva,” after signing a major label deal with Def Jam.
Now, just short of 365 days later, K.R.I.T returns with “4EvaNaDay.”
The album, which features lead single “Boobie Miles,” is entirely produced, arranged and mixed by K.R.I.T. himself, with assistance from Ralph Cacciurri. Executive production and A&R credits go to Johnny Shipes and Sha Money.
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.