In May 2010, Big K.R.I.T released his first album under Cinematic Music Group, the highly-acclaimed “K.R.I.T. Wuz Here,” for free download at The DJBooth. Less than one year later, the Meridian, Mississippi native dropped his second full-length, “Return of 4Eva,” after signing a major label deal with Def Jam.
Now, just short of 365 days later, K.R.I.T returns with “4EvaNaDay.”
The album, which features lead single “Boobie Miles,” is entirely produced, arranged and mixed by K.R.I.T. himself, with assistance from Ralph Cacciurri. Executive production and A&R credits go to Johnny Shipes and Sha Money.
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.