In May 2010, Big K.R.I.T released his first album under Cinematic Music Group, the highly-acclaimed “K.R.I.T. Wuz Here,” for free download at The DJBooth. Less than one year later, the Meridian, Mississippi native dropped his second full-length, “Return of 4Eva,” after signing a major label deal with Def Jam.
Now, just short of 365 days later, K.R.I.T returns with “4EvaNaDay.”
The album, which features lead single “Boobie Miles,” is entirely produced, arranged and mixed by K.R.I.T. himself, with assistance from Ralph Cacciurri. Executive production and A&R credits go to Johnny Shipes and Sha Money.
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)