In May 2010, Big K.R.I.T released his first album under Cinematic Music Group, the highly-acclaimed “K.R.I.T. Wuz Here,” for free download at The DJBooth. Less than one year later, the Meridian, Mississippi native dropped his second full-length, “Return of 4Eva,” after signing a major label deal with Def Jam.
Now, just short of 365 days later, K.R.I.T returns with “4EvaNaDay.”
The album, which features lead single “Boobie Miles,” is entirely produced, arranged and mixed by K.R.I.T. himself, with assistance from Ralph Cacciurri. Executive production and A&R credits go to Johnny Shipes and Sha Money.
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)