In May 2010, Big K.R.I.T released his first album under Cinematic Music Group, the highly-acclaimed “K.R.I.T. Wuz Here,” for free download at The DJBooth. Less than one year later, the Meridian, Mississippi native dropped his second full-length, “Return of 4Eva,” after signing a major label deal with Def Jam.
Now, just short of 365 days later, K.R.I.T returns with “4EvaNaDay.”
The album, which features lead single “Boobie Miles,” is entirely produced, arranged and mixed by K.R.I.T. himself, with assistance from Ralph Cacciurri. Executive production and A&R credits go to Johnny Shipes and Sha Money.
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.