DJBooth has teamed up with our Featured DJ of the Month, DJ Sandman to bring you the fifth edition of our Best of the Booth mixtape series. Featuring the best music spun on the Booth in recent weeks (and beyond), Best of the Booth Vol. 5 combines the the latest records from both established and independent artists into one purely dope package.
On Vol. 5, Sandman brings us on an audio journey that not only touches on some of the hottest mainstream joints playing today, including Kanye’s So Appalled, Bruno Mars’ Just the Way You Are (Remix), 50 Cent’s They Burned Me and more, but also takes us through hip-hop’s vibrant underground, like Joell Ortiz’ Battle Cry, NIQUE’s Boom Bap, Skyzoo’s Speakers on Blast and a host of others. And just because he loves you, Sandman’s also throw in some exclusive remixes and a brand new freestyle from Laws.
If you haven’t already, be sure to cop previous efforts Best of the Booth Vol. 4 and Vol. 3, and keep it locked for Vol. 6, set to drop in early November. For more on DJ Sandman, be sure to check out his exclusive DJBooth interview.
Stream Best of the Booth Vol. 5
Submit your Rating
Bum Squad DJz
This is the only feature on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.