DJBooth has teamed up with our Featured DJ of the Month, DJ Skee to bring you the fourth edition of our Best of the Booth mixtape series. Featuring the best music spun on the Booth in recent weeks (and beyond), Best of the Booth Vol. 4 combines the the latest records from both established and independent artists into one purely dope package.
On Vol. 4, Skee brings together some of the dopest work from the biggest names in the game, including Kanye West (Monster), T.I. (Pledge Allegiance), Drake (Miss Me) and too many more to name, as well as acclaimed up-and-comers like Fashawn (Santiago’s Revenge), Phil Ade (OMG), Big Sean (Bullsh**tin’) and a slew of others. And just because he loves you, Skee’s also throw in some dope remixes. You’re welcome.
If you haven’t already, be sure to cop previous efforts Best of the Booth Vol. 3 and Vol. 2, and keep it locked for Vol. 5, set to drop in early October. For more on DJ Skee, be sure to check out his exclusive DJBooth interview.
Fans can also check out DJ Skee's previous albums: Android for All
Stream Best of the Booth Vol. 4
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.