Avery Storm, the rising R&B star who brought us reader-acclaimed mixtape Category 5, is back to take fans on a musical journey to destinations unknown with his latest project, Diary of the Takeoff.
The street album consists of 12 brand new, previously-unreleased tracks, all featuring the boardwork of Bronx production duo The HeatmakerZ (R’sonist, Thrilla).
Fans of Avery Storm should keep it locked to the Booth for the latest release details on the singer’s debut studio album, Shotgun Love, “coming soon” via Universal Motown/Deerty Entertainment.
Stream Diary of the Takeoff
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.