The Android phone provides wireless for all, so it was only right that MetroPCS and SA Studios Global teamed up with an all-star cast of artists, fashion designers and musicians to bring the world the Android for All campaign.
In conjunction with the program, west coast tastemaker and DJBooth favorite DJ Skee has created the official Android for All mixtape, featuring a number of artists involved in the campaign. Mini video documentaries featuring each artist have also been created and hosted by Levi Maestro, and can be viewed at www.androidforall.com.
The Android for All mixtape covers the full range of hip-hop’s expansive influence, from established superstars like Kanye West, Jay-Z , Game, Akon, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg and more to young trendsetters like Vi, Rob Roy, Mac Miller, Kendrick Lamar and others. Wireless for all - free dope music for all!
Fans can also check out DJ Skee's previous albums: Best of the Booth Vol. 4
Stream Metro PCS & DJ Skee Present: Android for All
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.