The Android phone provides wireless for all, so it was only right that MetroPCS and SA Studios Global teamed up with an all-star cast of artists, fashion designers and musicians to bring the world the Android for All campaign.
In conjunction with the program, west coast tastemaker and DJBooth favorite DJ Skee has created the official Android for All mixtape, featuring a number of artists involved in the campaign. Mini video documentaries featuring each artist have also been created and hosted by Levi Maestro, and can be viewed at www.androidforall.com.
The Android for All mixtape covers the full range of hip-hop’s expansive influence, from established superstars like Kanye West, Jay-Z , Game, Akon, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg and more to young trendsetters like Vi, Rob Roy, Mac Miller, Kendrick Lamar and others. Wireless for all - free dope music for all!
Fans can also check out DJ Skee's previous albums: Best of the Booth Vol. 4
Stream Metro PCS & DJ Skee Present: Android for All
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.