The Android phone provides wireless for all, so it was only right that MetroPCS and SA Studios Global teamed up with an all-star cast of artists, fashion designers and musicians to bring the world the Android for All campaign.
In conjunction with the program, west coast tastemaker and DJBooth favorite DJ Skee has created the official Android for All mixtape, featuring a number of artists involved in the campaign. Mini video documentaries featuring each artist have also been created and hosted by Levi Maestro, and can be viewed at www.androidforall.com.
The Android for All mixtape covers the full range of hip-hop’s expansive influence, from established superstars like Kanye West, Jay-Z , Game, Akon, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg and more to young trendsetters like Vi, Rob Roy, Mac Miller, Kendrick Lamar and others. Wireless for all - free dope music for all!
Fans can also check out DJ Skee's previous albums: Best of the Booth Vol. 4
Stream Metro PCS & DJ Skee Present: Android for All
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.