The Android phone provides wireless for all, so it was only right that MetroPCS and SA Studios Global teamed up with an all-star cast of artists, fashion designers and musicians to bring the world the Android for All campaign.
In conjunction with the program, west coast tastemaker and DJBooth favorite DJ Skee has created the official Android for All mixtape, featuring a number of artists involved in the campaign. Mini video documentaries featuring each artist have also been created and hosted by Levi Maestro, and can be viewed at www.androidforall.com.
The Android for All mixtape covers the full range of hip-hop’s expansive influence, from established superstars like Kanye West, Jay-Z , Game, Akon, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg and more to young trendsetters like Vi, Rob Roy, Mac Miller, Kendrick Lamar and others. Wireless for all - free dope music for all!
Fans can also check out DJ Skee's previous albums: Best of the Booth Vol. 4
Stream Metro PCS & DJ Skee Present: Android for All
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.