The DJBooth has joined forces with Grammy Award winning producer, artist, teacher and Jamla Records founder 9th Wonder to present Tutankhamen, a new instrumental project that’s every bit as royal (and potentially deadly) as the name suggests.
Included on Tutankhamen are a full 40 beats, including some of 9th’s classic instrumentals (The Bodega, BarberShop, The End) and more, as well as exclusive, previously unreleased treats. As a sample, listeners can find ten beats available for stream below. Emcees, producer, DJs, lovers of the culture, enjoy….
Fans and supporters can directly purchase Tutankhamen by clicking the button above.
Submit your Rating
IWWMG/Hits & History
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.