The DJBooth has joined forces with Grammy Award winning producer, artist, teacher and Jamla Records founder 9th Wonder to present Tutankhamen, a new instrumental project that’s every bit as royal (and potentially deadly) as the name suggests.
Included on Tutankhamen are a full 40 beats, including some of 9th’s classic instrumentals (The Bodega, BarberShop, The End) and more, as well as exclusive, previously unreleased treats. As a sample, listeners can find ten beats available for stream below. Emcees, producer, DJs, lovers of the culture, enjoy….
Fans and supporters can directly purchase Tutankhamen by clicking the button above.
Submit your Rating
IWWMG/Hits & History
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)