Produced almost-entirely by Mydus (two songs are produced by DCypher), the Glass Half Full is an optimistically-titled endeavor that showcases the wide-ranging mic skills of the Baltimore up-and-comer.
According to 810, “This mixtape is about an unwillingness to give up, when it feels like the whole world is against you. If you are a underdog then this is for you. I just wanted to keep it real.”
We couldn’t agree more.
Stream Glass Half Full
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.