Produced almost-entirely by Mydus (two songs are produced by DCypher), the Glass Half Full is an optimistically-titled endeavor that showcases the wide-ranging mic skills of the Baltimore up-and-comer.
According to 810, “This mixtape is about an unwillingness to give up, when it feels like the whole world is against you. If you are a underdog then this is for you. I just wanted to keep it real.”
We couldn’t agree more.
Stream Glass Half Full
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.