Trick Trick Interview
|Next Project:||The People Vs.|
|Twitter:||Trick Trick on Twitter|
|Website:||Trick Trick's Website|
DJ’s “Z” & Arcen from DJBooth.net have interviewed Universal/Motown recording artist, Trick-Trick.
One of the most respected players in Detroit’s hip-hop scene, Trick Trick has armed his Motown Records debut, The People Vs. with his own quick-witted verbosity along with collaborations with Eminem, Jazzy Pha, and D-12’s Mr. Porter. The album stands as a testament to his aggressive lyrical flair, with the multi-instrumentalist (key board, guitar, and drums) and producer displaying razor sharp mic skills and the kind of dogged determination that puts him in a class by himself.
Throughout the course of the interview Trick often can be heard stressing the importance behind the Midwest hip-hop movement. In addition, he talks about his crazy experiences while on tour this past summer for the third go around of Eminem’s Anger Management Tour.
Listen to the Trick-Trick Interview
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.