Trick Trick Interview
|Next Project:||The People Vs.|
|Twitter:||Trick Trick on Twitter|
|Website:||Trick Trick's Website|
DJ’s “Z” & Arcen from DJBooth.net have interviewed Universal/Motown recording artist, Trick-Trick.
One of the most respected players in Detroit’s hip-hop scene, Trick Trick has armed his Motown Records debut, The People Vs. with his own quick-witted verbosity along with collaborations with Eminem, Jazzy Pha, and D-12’s Mr. Porter. The album stands as a testament to his aggressive lyrical flair, with the multi-instrumentalist (key board, guitar, and drums) and producer displaying razor sharp mic skills and the kind of dogged determination that puts him in a class by himself.
Throughout the course of the interview Trick often can be heard stressing the importance behind the Midwest hip-hop movement. In addition, he talks about his crazy experiences while on tour this past summer for the third go around of Eminem’s Anger Management Tour.
Listen to the Trick-Trick Interview
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.