Slim Thug Interview
|Label:||Boss Hogg Outlawz/E1 Music|
|Next Project:||The Boss|
|Twitter:||Slim Thug on Twitter|
|Website:||Slim Thug's Website|
DJ “Z” from DJBooth.net has interviewed Houston icon and Star Trek/Interscope recording artist, Slim Thug.
Slim Thug’s major-label debut solo album was released by Geffen Records through Slim’s Boss Hogg Outlawz label and Star Trak, the label founded by mega-star producers, The Neptunes. The towering MC who made a name for himself standing above a crowded fray of southern rappers has a big, bass-filled southern twang and a versatile rhyming style.
During the interview Slim talks about his promotion with Energizer, his upcoming sophomore album release and his favorite moments from the NBA’s All-Star Weekend in Houston.
Listen to the Slim Thug Interview
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.