Sleepy Brown Interview
|Label:||13 Black Records|
|Next Project:||Mr. Brown|
|Twitter:||Sleepy Brown on Twitter|
|Website:||Sleepy Brown's Website|
DJ “Z” from DJBooth.net has interviewed Purple Ribbon All-Star: Sleepy Brown.
Patrick “Sleepy” Brown is an R&B singer, songwriter, and record producer. He is one-third of the successful Atlanta-based production team of Organized Noize, which has created hits for acts such as OutKast, Goodie Mob, and TLC. TLC’s “Waterfalls”, penned by Brown and Organized Noize’s Rico Wade and Ray Murray, was a #1 hit single on the Billboard Hot 100 in the summer of 1995.
Take a listen to the first part of this Purple Ribbon interview to get a glimpse of the drive and talent behind the Purple Ribbon Movement.
Listen to the Sleepy Brown Interview
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.