Sean Paul Interview
|Next Project:||The Trinity|
|Twitter:||Sean Paul on Twitter|
|Website:||Sean Paul's Website|
DJBooth.net’s DJs “Z,” Caliente & Arcen have interviewed Dancehall music sensation, Sean Paul.
Sean Paul’s new album, “The Trinity,” represents the third leg of a journey that began with his 1999 album, “Stage,” a straight-up dancehall release off VP Records. Followed by his 2002 breakthrough hit, “Gimme The Light,” which started rocking on street corners before the video (directed by Lil’ X) got more then just the islands doing those sexy dance steps. Sean constantly attempts to one-up his last released single.
During the interview Sean speaks candidly about the large amount of success he has experienced in the United States, and about the true evolution of the dancehall movement over the past decade. In addition he paints a vivid picture of the horrific lifestyle one would come accustomed to seeing if they took a walk through the ghettos of Jamaica.
Listen to the Sean Paul Interview
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.