Ryan Leslie Interview
|Next Project:||New NextSelection/Bad Boy artist Cassie|
|Twitter:||Ryan Leslie on Twitter|
|Website:||Ryan Leslie's Website|
DJ “Z” and DJ Caliente from DJBooth.net have interviewed Casablanca/Next Selection recording artist/producer, Ryan Leslie.
Drawing comparisons to Pharrell Williams and R. Kelly, for his ability to write, produce, and perform, Leslie’s passion for his craft has impressed label executives from Antonio “LA” Reid (Def Jam) to Tommy Mottola (Casablanca/Universal) to Sean “Diddy” Combs (Bad Boy/Universal) who have all solicited music from him for their top stars. From developing a welfare-to-work technology curriculum for the Urban League, to leading his own music production company NextSelection Lifestyle Group, Leslie is truly a people man.
In addition to his production activities, Leslie has recently signed an exclusive recording agreement with Tommy Mottola’s new Casablanca imprint. He currently is working hard at producing brand new Bad Boy sensation Cassie’s‘s debut album.
During the interview Ryan talks about what his fans can expect from him over the next year, why his mother won’t accept a Benz S-Class and who he’d pick in the hip-hop industry to replace President Bush.
Listen to the Ryan Leslie Interview
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.