Ryan Leslie Interview
|Next Project:||New NextSelection/Bad Boy artist Cassie|
|Twitter:||Ryan Leslie on Twitter|
|Website:||Ryan Leslie's Website|
DJ “Z” and DJ Caliente from DJBooth.net have interviewed Casablanca/Next Selection recording artist/producer, Ryan Leslie.
Drawing comparisons to Pharrell Williams and R. Kelly, for his ability to write, produce, and perform, Leslie’s passion for his craft has impressed label executives from Antonio “LA” Reid (Def Jam) to Tommy Mottola (Casablanca/Universal) to Sean “Diddy” Combs (Bad Boy/Universal) who have all solicited music from him for their top stars. From developing a welfare-to-work technology curriculum for the Urban League, to leading his own music production company NextSelection Lifestyle Group, Leslie is truly a people man.
In addition to his production activities, Leslie has recently signed an exclusive recording agreement with Tommy Mottola’s new Casablanca imprint. He currently is working hard at producing brand new Bad Boy sensation Cassie’s‘s debut album.
During the interview Ryan talks about what his fans can expect from him over the next year, why his mother won’t accept a Benz S-Class and who he’d pick in the hip-hop industry to replace President Bush.
Listen to the Ryan Leslie Interview
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.