Ryan Leslie Interview
|Next Project:||New NextSelection/Bad Boy artist Cassie|
|Twitter:||Ryan Leslie on Twitter|
|Website:||Ryan Leslie's Website|
DJ “Z” and DJ Caliente from DJBooth.net have interviewed Casablanca/Next Selection recording artist/producer, Ryan Leslie.
Drawing comparisons to Pharrell Williams and R. Kelly, for his ability to write, produce, and perform, Leslie’s passion for his craft has impressed label executives from Antonio “LA” Reid (Def Jam) to Tommy Mottola (Casablanca/Universal) to Sean “Diddy” Combs (Bad Boy/Universal) who have all solicited music from him for their top stars. From developing a welfare-to-work technology curriculum for the Urban League, to leading his own music production company NextSelection Lifestyle Group, Leslie is truly a people man.
In addition to his production activities, Leslie has recently signed an exclusive recording agreement with Tommy Mottola’s new Casablanca imprint. He currently is working hard at producing brand new Bad Boy sensation Cassie’s‘s debut album.
During the interview Ryan talks about what his fans can expect from him over the next year, why his mother won’t accept a Benz S-Class and who he’d pick in the hip-hop industry to replace President Bush.
Listen to the Ryan Leslie Interview
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.