Rico Love Interview
|Next Project:||The 5th Element (In Stores Early 2007!)|
|Twitter:||Rico Love on Twitter|
|Website:||Rico Love's Website|
DJ’s “Z” & Caliente from DJBooth.net have interviewed the newest addition to the J Records family, Rico Love.
Signed by Usher as the first artist to his newly created US Records, Rico Love has slowly started to become a household name. With appearances on MTV and BET to promote Usher’s film debut “In The Mix,” his buzz has begun. The film’s soundtrack features three cuts from Love. Collaborations on the project include current industry stars Juelz Santana and Paul Wall, as well as his boss, Usher. The album’s lead single is “Settle Down,” an indication not heard during the interview.
Throughout the interview he speaks about his unique opportunity to both rap and song write with the highest selling artist in the game. To hear more from the man who doesn’t have any trouble picking up ladies in the club, take a listen!
Listen to the Rico Love Interview
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.