Rico Love Interview
|Next Project:||The 5th Element (In Stores Early 2007!)|
|Twitter:||Rico Love on Twitter|
|Website:||Rico Love's Website|
DJ’s “Z” & Caliente from DJBooth.net have interviewed the newest addition to the J Records family, Rico Love.
Signed by Usher as the first artist to his newly created US Records, Rico Love has slowly started to become a household name. With appearances on MTV and BET to promote Usher’s film debut “In The Mix,” his buzz has begun. The film’s soundtrack features three cuts from Love. Collaborations on the project include current industry stars Juelz Santana and Paul Wall, as well as his boss, Usher. The album’s lead single is “Settle Down,” an indication not heard during the interview.
Throughout the interview he speaks about his unique opportunity to both rap and song write with the highest selling artist in the game. To hear more from the man who doesn’t have any trouble picking up ladies in the club, take a listen!
Listen to the Rico Love Interview
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.