Rico Love Interview
|Next Project:||The 5th Element (In Stores Early 2007!)|
|Twitter:||Rico Love on Twitter|
|Website:||Rico Love's Website|
DJ’s “Z” & Caliente from DJBooth.net have interviewed the newest addition to the J Records family, Rico Love.
Signed by Usher as the first artist to his newly created US Records, Rico Love has slowly started to become a household name. With appearances on MTV and BET to promote Usher’s film debut “In The Mix,” his buzz has begun. The film’s soundtrack features three cuts from Love. Collaborations on the project include current industry stars Juelz Santana and Paul Wall, as well as his boss, Usher. The album’s lead single is “Settle Down,” an indication not heard during the interview.
Throughout the interview he speaks about his unique opportunity to both rap and song write with the highest selling artist in the game. To hear more from the man who doesn’t have any trouble picking up ladies in the club, take a listen!
Listen to the Rico Love Interview
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.