Killer Mike Interview
|Next Project:||16 In Tha Kitchen|
|Twitter:||Killer Mike on Twitter|
|Website:||Killer Mike's Website|
DJ “Z” from DJBooth.net has interviewed Purple Ribbon All-Star: Killer Mike.
Killer Mike (born Michael Render) is signed through OutKast’s Purple Ribbon Records imprint. He made his debut appearance on “Snappin’ and Trappin’” on OutKast’s 2000 LP Stankonia, and also appeared on “The Whole World”, the single from OutKast’s greatest hits album Big Boi and Dre Present…OutKast. His next solo offering, “16 In Tha Kitchen,” is slated for a release in early 2007.
Take a listen to the second part of the Purple Ribbon interview to get a glimpse of the drive and talent behind the Purple Ribbon Movement.
Listen to the Killer Mike Interview
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.