Gucci Mane Interview
|Label:||1017 Brick Squad/Warner Bros.|
|Next Project:||Hard 2 Kill (In Stores Now!)|
|Twitter:||Gucci Mane on Twitter|
|Website:||Gucci Mane's Website|
DJ’s “Z”, Caliente & Arcen from DJBooth.net have interviewed Big Cat Records recording artist, well known for his hit single “So Icy,” Gucci Mane.
Adding to the reputation that Atlanta is the current hip-hop Mecca of the world, Gucci Mane is out to prove that he is all business and no play. After serving a six-month stint for assault in Dekalb Country Jail, which stemmed from an incident in June when he allegedly attacked a nightclub promoter with a pool cue, Gucci is a free man with a new lease on life. While behind bars he wrote 50-plus songs and plans to release a sophomore sometime in summer of 2006.
During our interview (which also included Gucci’s lawyer Ed Joshua,) Gucci explained what he spent money on as soon as he was released from jail, what his new year’s resolutions are for 2006 and why his new album will be hotter than his last.
Listen to the Gucci Mane Interview
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.