|Label:||Crazy Hood Prod.|
|Next Project:||"Hood Music" Mixtape Hosted by DJ EFN & DJ Drama|
|Twitter:||Garcia on Twitter|
DJ “Z” from DJBooth.net has interviewed Miami native and the man behind Crazy Hood Productions, Garcia.
Garcia, currently is the most played unsigned MC on Miami Radio. His persistence, dedication and perseverance have given him the title as Miami’s Hardest Working MC”. Garcia is not only an artist, but also a staple in the community whom shows leadership that will bring him longevity in the music industry. With over 10 years of recording and live performances, Garcia has the talent, experience and presence in both the underground and commercial markets, which authorizes him great positioning for product placement.
During the short ten-minute interview, Garcia explained why he feels as though he has the “weight of the world” on his shoulders. In addition he defines “beer jingles” and describes the journey he took to put himself in the position he currently sits in!
Listen to the Garcia Interview
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.