|Label:||Crazy Hood Prod.|
|Next Project:||"Hood Music" Mixtape Hosted by DJ EFN & DJ Drama|
|Twitter:||Garcia on Twitter|
DJ “Z” from DJBooth.net has interviewed Miami native and the man behind Crazy Hood Productions, Garcia.
Garcia, currently is the most played unsigned MC on Miami Radio. His persistence, dedication and perseverance have given him the title as Miami’s Hardest Working MC”. Garcia is not only an artist, but also a staple in the community whom shows leadership that will bring him longevity in the music industry. With over 10 years of recording and live performances, Garcia has the talent, experience and presence in both the underground and commercial markets, which authorizes him great positioning for product placement.
During the short ten-minute interview, Garcia explained why he feels as though he has the “weight of the world” on his shoulders. In addition he defines “beer jingles” and describes the journey he took to put himself in the position he currently sits in!
Listen to the Garcia Interview
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.