|Label:||Crazy Hood Prod.|
|Next Project:||"Hood Music" Mixtape Hosted by DJ EFN & DJ Drama|
|Twitter:||Garcia on Twitter|
DJ “Z” from DJBooth.net has interviewed Miami native and the man behind Crazy Hood Productions, Garcia.
Garcia, currently is the most played unsigned MC on Miami Radio. His persistence, dedication and perseverance have given him the title as Miami’s Hardest Working MC”. Garcia is not only an artist, but also a staple in the community whom shows leadership that will bring him longevity in the music industry. With over 10 years of recording and live performances, Garcia has the talent, experience and presence in both the underground and commercial markets, which authorizes him great positioning for product placement.
During the short ten-minute interview, Garcia explained why he feels as though he has the “weight of the world” on his shoulders. In addition he defines “beer jingles” and describes the journey he took to put himself in the position he currently sits in!
Listen to the Garcia Interview
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)