Fonzworth Bentley Interview
|Label:||Bentley Music Group|
|Twitter:||Fonzworth Bentley on Twitter|
|Website:||Fonzworth Bentley 's Website|
DJ’s “Z”, Caliente & Arcen from DJBooth.net have interviewed former Diddy assistant, and newly signed artist to Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. music label, Farnsworth Bentley.
Besides owning and operating his own umbrella company, Bentley has a debut album on the horizon with an expected summer release date. Production credits will include West, while guest features will be G.O.O.D. artists John Legend, Consequence and GLC. Having spent many years working for Puff Daddy and his Bad Boy Records, Bentley decided to spit a line on an album release from the reality-tv show based “The Band.” Grammy winner, West, heard the rapping capabilities of Bentley and immediately gave him a call. The two got into the studio and the rest as Bentley explains, “Is history.”
Throughout the interview Bentley touches on a rather large range of topics including his love for peanut butter and bananas, what type of umbrella would fit DJ Z’s personality style the best and his craziest spring break story from Daytona Beach. Take a listen, Bentley promises to entertain and engage you in constant laughter.
Listen to the Farnsworth Bentley Interview
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.