Fonzworth Bentley Interview
|Label:||Bentley Music Group|
|Twitter:||Fonzworth Bentley on Twitter|
|Website:||Fonzworth Bentley's Website|
DJ’s “Z”, Caliente & Arcen from DJBooth.net have interviewed former Diddy assistant, and newly signed artist to Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. music label, Farnsworth Bentley.
Besides owning and operating his own umbrella company, Bentley has a debut album on the horizon with an expected summer release date. Production credits will include West, while guest features will be G.O.O.D. artists John Legend, Consequence and GLC. Having spent many years working for Puff Daddy and his Bad Boy Records, Bentley decided to spit a line on an album release from the reality-tv show based “The Band.” Grammy winner, West, heard the rapping capabilities of Bentley and immediately gave him a call. The two got into the studio and the rest as Bentley explains, “Is history.”
Throughout the interview Bentley touches on a rather large range of topics including his love for peanut butter and bananas, what type of umbrella would fit DJ Z’s personality style the best and his craziest spring break story from Daytona Beach. Take a listen, Bentley promises to entertain and engage you in constant laughter.
Listen to the Farnsworth Bentley Interview
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.