Fonzworth Bentley Interview
|Label:||Bentley Music Group|
|Twitter:||Fonzworth Bentley on Twitter|
|Website:||Fonzworth Bentley 's Website|
DJ’s “Z”, Caliente & Arcen from DJBooth.net have interviewed former Diddy assistant, and newly signed artist to Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. music label, Farnsworth Bentley.
Besides owning and operating his own umbrella company, Bentley has a debut album on the horizon with an expected summer release date. Production credits will include West, while guest features will be G.O.O.D. artists John Legend, Consequence and GLC. Having spent many years working for Puff Daddy and his Bad Boy Records, Bentley decided to spit a line on an album release from the reality-tv show based “The Band.” Grammy winner, West, heard the rapping capabilities of Bentley and immediately gave him a call. The two got into the studio and the rest as Bentley explains, “Is history.”
Throughout the interview Bentley touches on a rather large range of topics including his love for peanut butter and bananas, what type of umbrella would fit DJ Z’s personality style the best and his craziest spring break story from Daytona Beach. Take a listen, Bentley promises to entertain and engage you in constant laughter.
Listen to the Farnsworth Bentley Interview
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.