Fonzworth Bentley Interview
|Label:||Bentley Music Group|
|Twitter:||Fonzworth Bentley on Twitter|
|Website:||Fonzworth Bentley 's Website|
DJ’s “Z”, Caliente & Arcen from DJBooth.net have interviewed former Diddy assistant, and newly signed artist to Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. music label, Farnsworth Bentley.
Besides owning and operating his own umbrella company, Bentley has a debut album on the horizon with an expected summer release date. Production credits will include West, while guest features will be G.O.O.D. artists John Legend, Consequence and GLC. Having spent many years working for Puff Daddy and his Bad Boy Records, Bentley decided to spit a line on an album release from the reality-tv show based “The Band.” Grammy winner, West, heard the rapping capabilities of Bentley and immediately gave him a call. The two got into the studio and the rest as Bentley explains, “Is history.”
Throughout the interview Bentley touches on a rather large range of topics including his love for peanut butter and bananas, what type of umbrella would fit DJ Z’s personality style the best and his craziest spring break story from Daytona Beach. Take a listen, Bentley promises to entertain and engage you in constant laughter.
Listen to the Farnsworth Bentley Interview
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.