Fonzworth Bentley Interview
|Label:||Bentley Music Group|
|Twitter:||Fonzworth Bentley on Twitter|
|Website:||Fonzworth Bentley 's Website|
DJ’s “Z”, Caliente & Arcen from DJBooth.net have interviewed former Diddy assistant, and newly signed artist to Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. music label, Farnsworth Bentley.
Besides owning and operating his own umbrella company, Bentley has a debut album on the horizon with an expected summer release date. Production credits will include West, while guest features will be G.O.O.D. artists John Legend, Consequence and GLC. Having spent many years working for Puff Daddy and his Bad Boy Records, Bentley decided to spit a line on an album release from the reality-tv show based “The Band.” Grammy winner, West, heard the rapping capabilities of Bentley and immediately gave him a call. The two got into the studio and the rest as Bentley explains, “Is history.”
Throughout the interview Bentley touches on a rather large range of topics including his love for peanut butter and bananas, what type of umbrella would fit DJ Z’s personality style the best and his craziest spring break story from Daytona Beach. Take a listen, Bentley promises to entertain and engage you in constant laughter.
Listen to the Farnsworth Bentley Interview
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.