|Next Project:||Menace II Society|
|Twitter:||Capone on Twitter|
DJBooth.net’s DJ “Z” interviewed one-half of the Queens based powerhouse C-N-N, a duo which sold over 1 million albums in their short-lived career, Capone.
Five years after the Capone-n-Noriega Reunion album (2000), Capone has released his second solo record on Pain, Time, and Glory Enterprises. “Menace II Society” features close friends Scarface and Norega. The album also features some hot producers, including the Heatmakerz, Twinz, Screwface, Nexxus Entertainment, Reefa, Dub Z and DJ Absolut. Fans who loved the duo CNN will not be disappointed with “Menace II Society”. Older and much wiser, Capone has taken his past experiences and created an impressive album with club bangers and street anthems.
During the interview Capone discusses the sound of his current solo material and the possibility he will once again work with N.O.R.E. In addition he offers an advanced warning to anyone who should choose to challenge his position as the “Street King” of New York.
Listen to the Capone Interview
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.