|Next Project:||Menace II Society|
|Twitter:||Capone on Twitter|
DJBooth.net’s DJ “Z” interviewed one-half of the Queens based powerhouse C-N-N, a duo which sold over 1 million albums in their short-lived career, Capone.
Five years after the Capone-n-Noriega Reunion album (2000), Capone has released his second solo record on Pain, Time, and Glory Enterprises. “Menace II Society” features close friends Scarface and Norega. The album also features some hot producers, including the Heatmakerz, Twinz, Screwface, Nexxus Entertainment, Reefa, Dub Z and DJ Absolut. Fans who loved the duo CNN will not be disappointed with “Menace II Society”. Older and much wiser, Capone has taken his past experiences and created an impressive album with club bangers and street anthems.
During the interview Capone discusses the sound of his current solo material and the possibility he will once again work with N.O.R.E. In addition he offers an advanced warning to anyone who should choose to challenge his position as the “Street King” of New York.
Listen to the Capone Interview
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.