DJ SexyBack's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Name: DJ SexyBack
Location: Halifax, Canada.
Interests: DJing, Music,
Join Date: January 18, 2008
Last Login: October 20, 2008
Total Ratings: 72
DJ SexyBack's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
M.I.A. - “Boyz (Remix) ft. Jay-Z”
“Very hot beat. Man if you blast this at a club the crowds will go beserk. I like it.”DJ SexyBack's Rating: Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Musiq Soulchild - “If You Leave ft. Mary J. Blige”
“This is Real Musiq!! I've always been a fan of Musiq and he never disappoints. He can't go wrong with having the queen of RNB - MJB, on the track. I'd give it a 4/5, great vocals, but maybe chorus or pre-chorus could have been better.”DJ SexyBack's Rating: Posted on Sep 22, 2008
DJ Khaled - “I'm On ft. Nas”
“Wow the beat is Fire. Who is singing the chorus though, is that dj khaled?! haha. But the main highlight of the song is Nas. He comes on hard!! He's a legend, enuf said. Flow = 5/5 , Beat = 5/5 , Chorus = 3/5, Lyrics = 5/5”DJ SexyBack's Rating: Posted on Sep 11, 2008
Drake - “Ransom ft. Lil' Wayne”
“Wow Drake does sound like Weezy here. This shit go hard! Toronto thats how we doooooo. Weezy does his thang tho like usual.”DJ SexyBack's Rating: Posted on Sep 11, 2008
Ne-Yo - “She Got Her Own ft. Fabolous & Jamie Foxx”
“Wow. Jamie Foxx and Neyo on one track? I think that's too much for the ladies to handle haha. But naw, I love the whole concept of the "miss independent" thing, cos in a way it relates to my own girl. I think the beat could have been better, so im anticipating a remix. First part i gave 5/5 Second part i'll give it a 4/5”DJ SexyBack's Rating: Posted on Sep 11, 2008
DJ SexyBack's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.