Treyboyy's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Location: Blaine mn.
Interests: smokin poppin and snortin.
Join Date: March 3, 2010
Last Login: May 15, 2010
Total Ratings: 79
Treyboyy's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Eminem - “No Love”
“j darms or whatever you name is, your the dumbest person ive ever seen comment on here. lyrics are hip-hop. ppl like you are the reason hip-hop is dead. em and wayne both straight kill it. you try ti rhyme like that and actually make sense. exactly you cant cuz all you listen to is the beat and auto-tune. dont make no sense. and i bet you also think nas biggie and 2pac are lame. fuck you they are in the top 3 best lyricist if all time no matter what anybody says. em is up there too.”Treyboyy's Rating: Posted on Jun 10, 2010
B.o.B - “Airplanes (Pt. 2)”
“great song”Treyboyy's Rating: Posted on Apr 21, 2010
B.o.B - “Change Gonna Come ft. Charles Hamilton & Asher Roth”
“amazing track!!”Treyboyy's Rating: Posted on Apr 12, 2010
Drake - “Forever”
“everyone kils it this song is a classic. but dont get me wrong its old as fuck to me. i will not listen to this song anymore ive heard it WAYYYYYYYYY to many times to even like it.”Treyboyy's Rating: Posted on Mar 10, 2010
Nas - “Hero ft. Keri Hilson”
“cant listen to it now cuz its suspended for some odd reason im sure but ive heard it and i kno that this song is most definatly a banger. and i was looking down thru everybodys ratings and i only saw one person who said this was trash, wtf is your problem this is a great song you just need to actually listen to the lyrics instead of just seeing what it sounds like. ppl need to understand the lyrics that they are listening to instead of just liking the flow of things. the sooner yall realize that then the sooner black ppl will get less annoying”Treyboyy's Rating: Posted on Mar 09, 2010
Treyboyy's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.