e2008's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: December 17, 2007
Last Login: March 4, 2008
Total Ratings: 22
e2008's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Izza Kizza - “Walk The Dawg ft. Missy Elliot”
“yall crazy if you don't think this sh!t is bananas, 4 real. The way Izza rides the track is perfect. He's got some wordplay, and those drums are f@ckin sick. I like both Cupid and Izza Kizza's version.”e2008's Rating: Posted on Mar 04, 2008
Tiffany Evans - “I'm Grown ft. Bow Wow”
“This one's a nice change of pace from "Promise Ring". The beat's drum patteren and overall-sound is reminiscent of Rihanna's "Umbrella". If this is the direction R&B is taking, I'm with it. I like r&b singers rocking hard beats. Darkchild does a good job here, but I hardly think he is the R&B specialist. Brian Michael-Cox (B-Cox) got that title locked, but Timbo used to have it back in the day with Aaliyah & Ginuwine. Can't forget about J.D. either. ANYWAY, I'm rocking this one. And props to Bow Wow for jumping off with the Biz Markie line.”e2008's Rating: Posted on Jan 04, 2008
Shawty Lo - “Dey Know (Remix) ft. Ludacris, Jeezy, Plies & Lil' Wayne”
“Well since the original version came out, I always thought the beat was fire, but Shawty-Lo was completely outshined by it. Alas, Luda & Jeezy save this track from serious mediocrity. Wayne's verse is garbage, who told him rappin like that was cool. He said couple things I admit, but his demeanor kills the intensity. Plies is boo-boo as well. lk all of Plies music, tell that dude to Go back and study the classics and restrategize ur rhyme patterns.”e2008's Rating: Posted on Dec 17, 2007
e2008's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.