yung_love's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: November 10, 2009
Last Login: May 4, 2010
Total Ratings: 2
yung_love's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Nicki Minaj - “Massive Attack”
“Not her best but I love everything she does. She is like my favorite rapper of all time. I didn't like it at 1st but then it grew on me. She has a unique style like no other rapper in the game. No one else could ever think of the shit she says. I can't wait for her album. And as far as Sean Garrett goes, he normally has an annoying whining voice, but he sounded pretty good on this track. I <3 Nicki Bitches hah”yung_love's Rating: Posted on Apr 13, 2010
yung_love's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.