Ghetto Georgous Gangsta Gurl's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Name: Ghetto Georgous Gangsta Gurl
Location: Wishin (CHICAGO) but i n greensburg IN hate it
Interests: football,textin,makin out,bein on tagged so ne of ya got tagged hit me up my name jus be sammie from greensburg!!!!!!
URL: emial me firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Date: October 8, 2009
Last Login: December 2, 2009
Total Ratings: 15
Ghetto Georgous Gangsta Gurl's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
50 Cent - “Baby By Me”
“i completley and totally agree with FredRico and donjonjon”Ghetto Georgous Gangsta Gurl's Rating: Posted on Oct 22, 2009
Young Money - “Every Girl”
“i agree wit chu Bo-SoxKiD09 i mean hannah montanna lol ha ha dat shyt be hilarious i love wayne cuz he is just so amazing he makes music funny unlike most so to all u ppl who be disn diz song lil wayne da shyt stop hatin XD i also agree wit chu RJay but wayne gotta know that dey iz some ugly girls in the world he don't wanna fuck every girl lol”Ghetto Georgous Gangsta Gurl's Rating: Posted on Oct 22, 2009
Trey Songz - “I Invented Sex”
“i gotta go wit Z GROWN AND SEXY ALL THE WAY LOVIN IT<3”Ghetto Georgous Gangsta Gurl's Rating: Posted on Oct 22, 2009
David Banner - “Something Is Wrong (Remix)”
“WOW!!!!!!!!!!1”Ghetto Georgous Gangsta Gurl's Rating: Posted on Oct 20, 2009
Mike Jones - “Cutty Buddy ft. T-Pain, Twista, & Lil' Wayne”
“i love this song i be listenin to it all the time:) totally bangin”Ghetto Georgous Gangsta Gurl's Rating: Posted on Oct 14, 2009
Ghetto Georgous Gangsta Gurl's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.