B@h@m!@n Qu£€n's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Name: B@h@m!@n Qu£€n
Interests: hair and nails done and make money
Join Date: August 24, 2009
Last Login: August 26, 2009
Total Ratings: 2
B@h@m!@n Qu£€n's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Trina - “Look Back At It ft. Killer Mike”
“All I gotta say for the ones who saying that song is nasty fuck wat yall gotta say cause we all got a freak in us.and why yall calling trina a hoe for? Dats call figure of speech dummys.dats how she sell records.keep it up mrs.Taylor haters kick rocks.”B@h@m!@n Qu£€n's Rating: Posted on Aug 25, 2009
B@h@m!@n Qu£€n's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.