Raydawggg's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Location: Cleveland,Ohio/Atlanta Georgia
Join Date: July 10, 2009
Last Login: March 24, 2010
Total Ratings: 4
Raydawggg's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Mario - “Break Up ft. Gucci Mane & Sean Garrett”
“This Track is "FIRECRACKER" I started bumpin it the second time i heard it.After reading ALL THESE POSTS I agree With Y'all Bangladesh Beats R Becoming "Familiar"IDK If he's trying 2 establish a trademark or something like it,Now U recognise a bangladesh beat as soon as the track starts.He should work on diversifying his style.I see A Lot of y'all HATE Gucci Mane "WHY" He Has own unique style,Which as I Recall is a "Good Thing"Every M.C. isn't suppose 2 sound the same.Do y'all remember Wu-Tang Clan,were each of them has a unique flow?RZA doesn't flow like ODB nor does Meth flow like Raekwon.I Dont want a Hip-Hop World full of Tupac,Biggie,Nas,Gangstar,Bone Thugs or Andre 3000 clones.I Welcome M.C.'s wit a different sound it's refreshing and expresses the diversity of Urban cities in America.I Dont Know what city y'all from but in Cleveland,OH when they play this in the club all tha ladies rush tha dance floor&People; Bump this in they Ride.My Vote is "BANGER"”Raydawggg's Rating: Posted on Jul 15, 2009
Raydawggg's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.