Dj James Woods's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Name: Dj James Woods
Join Date: March 4, 2009
Last Login: March 4, 2009
Total Ratings: 1
Dj James Woods's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Question? - “Just Look (Remix) ft. Smoke DZA & Devin The Dude”
“This shit is Crack except devin came lazy on the hook. I love the "breast fed pimp juice/ soul in my similac" Line..thats Nice There. I remeber This kid question had a freestyle with nipsey hussle that he killed awhile back. Overall, this a decent mixtape track, it will get burn round my way”Dj James Woods's Rating: Posted on Mar 04, 2009
Dj James Woods's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.