BROD's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: March 2, 2009
Last Login: March 18, 2009
Total Ratings: 2
BROD's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
|Q-Tip - “We Fight, We Love (Remix) ft. Kanye West & Consequence” BROD's Rating: Posted on Mar 29, 2009|
Chamillionaire - “Creepin' (Solo) ft. Ludacris & The Game”
“This is sad. When I heard the original, Chamillionaire made it clear that when your at the top, you have to always watch you back because anyone, even your friends, can come bck and bite. You can't even trust your shadow. Luda's verse sounds amazing, but I contributed absolutly no addition to this message of creeping solo. Now, this has become another cliche song about bragging about what you are and what you have. The whole message is gone but that's what it takes to get on the radio. Original-4.9 because luda didn't add depth to the message, but his verse was killa New-4.5 Sounds really good to the ear and the game is in it, but it completly lost its central focus/message of it being lonely at the top. Thats just my oppinion”BROD's Rating: Posted on Mar 02, 2009
BROD's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.