bhampbaby's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: February 12, 2009
Last Login: May 29, 2009
Total Ratings: 10
bhampbaby's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Young Money - “Steady Mobbin'”
“ima adress all things the beat hard this is def a hood classic cuz thas whatweezy do straight hood gucci sucks but he was just right in this song not to much any more verses from him would of killed the song weezy keep doin what u do bro niggas hatin on you lately cuz u aint been drooppn mo shit like this but do yo thang man all i got to say is tupac who no disrespect but that niggad died 14 years ago thas almost two decades its time for a new figure and weezy has done that when wayne die he will still have hot ass tracks people aint nearly heard half of the shit i n heard from him i havent heard shit that was worth listening to from tupac since he died wayne runnin the rap game right now emenim fell off 50 fell off look at em records sales first week not a mil wayne did a mill in a week 5oo,ooo in a day that was last summer meanig its been a year and aint nobody n sold no records not like wayne the next album that will only compete is the blueprint3 album and watch when this nigga drop this rock album niggas still gone be buyn that shit even the ones that hate on him for doin it”bhampbaby's Rating: Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Baby aka Birdman - “Always Strapped (Rmx)”
“i like this better but was it really necessary to put khaled at the intro for this one”bhampbaby's Rating: Posted on May 29, 2009
Rick Ross - “Magnificent ft. John Legend”
“im feel this one yall good ridin music even tho rick ross a fake thug”bhampbaby's Rating: Posted on Feb 12, 2009
bhampbaby's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.