DJ Xcon's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Name: DJ Xcon
Location: Born in Stockton, Reside in Humboldt
Interests: Drinking too much, smoking cigs, and fuckin my girl. What do you do?
Join Date: February 6, 2009
Last Login: November 18, 2010
Total Ratings: 77
DJ Xcon's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Clipse - “All Eyes On Me”
“sounds like a scott storch banger”DJ Xcon's Rating: Posted on Jul 01, 2009
L Jaye - “Recession”
“just looked cant find it and too lazy to rip it, anyway let me know when you find it. It will make me feel better on my way to work.”DJ Xcon's Rating: Posted on Jun 17, 2009
LMFAO - “Shots”
“good party starter right here!!”DJ Xcon's Rating: Posted on Jun 09, 2009
Chamillionaire - “I'm So Gone (Patron)”
“even though i was hung over all day from patron and some other cheapper tequila (9$ shots for patron whattt?) this song is classic.”DJ Xcon's Rating: Posted on Jun 08, 2009
Hot Dollar - “All Night Long”
“I really liked hot dollar in HECTIC ft. Hot dollar - on the westside and I have been looking out for him since, Same with K-young - go stupid. This song is really my kind of song. Im gonna be playing this all the time.”DJ Xcon's Rating: Posted on Jun 04, 2009
DJ Xcon's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.