;)HALOSER's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Interests: music, soccer...
Join Date: September 30, 2008
Last Login: May 27, 2009
Total Ratings: 105
;)HALOSER's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Eminem - “Old Time's Sake”
“I don't care how many songs he is putting out there with that lil accent that everyone is talking about i'm still going to buy the album no matter what. I'm not doubting him at all cuz i know he has some songs in the CD that will come out like "Cleanin Out My Closet" or "Lose Yourself". So STOP DOUBTING HIM!!!”;)HALOSER's Rating: Posted on May 13, 2009
Drake - “Best I Ever Had”
“Very sexy! Hell yes.”;)HALOSER's Rating: Posted on May 13, 2009
Eminem - “Crack a Bottle”
“Shady is back after all this time healing from sh*t that really got him like it could happen to any of us, he is already big so whatever music he brings now is gonna be welcome and i gonna enjoy it, guess who's back, back again. Shady's back tell a friend!!! lol”;)HALOSER's Rating: Posted on Jan 12, 2009
Eminem - “You Don't Know”
“jacob2017: <--- You suck dumbass!!!”;)HALOSER's Rating: Posted on Jan 12, 2009
Tay Dizm - “Dream Girl ft. Akon”
“Nice production by Akon. By the way Tay Dizm looks like T-Pain. haha ;0”;)HALOSER's Rating: Posted on Jan 12, 2009
;)HALOSER's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.