zoomzoom's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: September 3, 2008
Last Login: September 21, 2008
Total Ratings: 7
zoomzoom's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
The Alchemist - “Lose Your Life ft. Jadakiss, Snoop Dogg & Pusha T”
“Jadakiss' line : while your here the devil will use you, close casket is how i no the bullets abuse you" JADA IS FUCKING ILL ..his flow is the best in the game, forget lil wayne and snoop adds a little something else to this track”zoomzoom's Rating: Posted on Sep 21, 2008
G-Unit - “Straight Outta Southside (Remix) ft. LL Cool J”
“Dj durt..i couldnt put it better maself... On ALLHIPHOP, HIP HOP DX, YOUTUBE, TRACKMASTERS INC, AND THE SOURCE MEDIA,..This song is a 4 or ABOVE..So the hatings hear to see... and pattypatty85..you piss me off so much..you always rate good songs 1..u did it with the cormega tune now this...howc an u say this is boring???!!!!”zoomzoom's Rating: Posted on Sep 03, 2008
zoomzoom's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.