jgibson6's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: August 21, 2008
Last Login: September 2, 2008
Total Ratings: 4
jgibson6's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Twista - “Bussin No Discussin”
“I love this shit but the first part my shit Bussin' never discussin people are runnin niggaz are gunnin killaz are runnin because it was stunnin' hearin' the ambulance when it be comin' Roll in the Chevy Malibu I know they dig that In the secret compartment is where I hid that Try to avoid wherever I see the pigs at Forty-four and black Calico when I push your shit back When I'm out of town I go wherever the hood at Because I know where I can get somethin that's good at The dope fiends is gon' show me where the kush at Ain't got no cigarillo than where the backwood at Come walkin up and get a pistol in your face hoe If you want an autograph you better say so Otherwise everybody gon' have to stay low Cause I'm about to give this motherfucker a halo”jgibson6's Rating: Posted on Feb 07, 2009
jgibson6's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.