Horrible Black's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Name: Horrible Black
Join Date: May 24, 2013
Last Login: May 24, 2013
Total Ratings: 1
Horrible Black's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Lil Dicky - “White Dude”
“Lil' Dickys mixtape is rare for a new M.C., in that he sticks to the roots of hip-hop and despite somewhat humorous topics from time to time, he respects the culture. He obviously takes this shit seriously, he does not come at you with gimmicky shit- his flow is real, his lyrics are dope and the beats he's using are fresh. When someone comes in the game like this, and not on some gimmick shit, despite the fact that they are caucasian and the deck's already stacked against them as new artists, you have to respect his contribution. Im getting more than tired of hearing about motherfuckers and thier money. LD paints pictures with words, a craft thats been lost with todays artists, both newbies and veterans. 5 stars, cant wait to see his future shit blow up. ”Horrible Black's Rating: Posted on May 24, 2013
Horrible Black's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.