gimmedatbooty's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: October 23, 2012
Last Login: October 23, 2012
Total Ratings: 1
gimmedatbooty's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Sam Lachow & Raz - “Money”
“I like big butts and I can.....not lie.Ive heard other stuff from Lachow and its pretty soothing no homo(of course).I went to a show At the pyramid lounge in nyc and this lil nigga won a competition against a whole bunch of "typical"rapper types(with repetitive hooks like ,i shit you not "b..m..w.....b...m....w....b....m...w bitch I am in my ,bitch i am in my b.....m....w)he got my attention with the live instruments and i ran up on some french fry ,Mr burns type nigga and asked him for a some other shit i could listen to from dude and he gave me "brand new bike" I bumped that shit all summer and had sex with some white girls for the first time thanks lachow ....and the new shit hes got with Raz is on some other shit though these guys work well together like Jesse and Walt before all the drama.More like mike and gus actually......unlike that guy demart78”gimmedatbooty's Rating: Posted on Oct 23, 2012
gimmedatbooty's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.