Jack Jones's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Name: Jack Jones
Join Date: July 4, 2012
Last Login: August 19, 2012
Total Ratings: 2
Jack Jones's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
DJ Khaled - “Hip Hop”
“About time ScarFace & Nas brang me back to the good ol days when u understood music wasnt ment to get to ur head, u understood it was ment to relate to n feel u needed to change get goosebumps like DAMN!! - This Cant be life I know someones gotta know what i mean by (This Cant be life) Its about time Nas is back!! his verse reminds me of Illmatic Illmatic - It Was Written - I Am - Nastradamus yea he droped a few cd's but that african american shit he was stuck in was annoying.. u was born here! theres no such country as africa america so how u african american? u black(ebony) american my dude..”Jack Jones's Rating: Posted on Aug 20, 2012
French Montana - “Pop That”
“good song but im startin to not like rick ross n wayne no more.. Wayne - swears hes white but talks bout white people, (it gets boring) Rick ross- he swears hes a mobster n hes a theif, i dont mean this in a criminal way either. teflon don? come on thats john gotti. free way ricki ross thats a REAL drug dealer.. stop stealing names.. u aint shit ur not much diff then shakes spear!! u write about whats cool to get into kids head mean while u aint built for it! wayne talks bout skating in this song.. so let me guess black people invented skate board'n n want white people follow them now? haha ya SUCK! skaters been wear'n baggie pants n skinny jeans since the 80's u guys claim em n say white people copy.. All this from a Spic..”Jack Jones's Rating: Posted on Jul 05, 2012
Jack Jones's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.