aMUSEnotAMUSING's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: April 17, 2012
Last Login: May 31, 2012
Total Ratings: 3
aMUSEnotAMUSING's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Goodie Mob - “Fight to Win”
“I loved this. I've been preparing myself for this moment for a while now. I knew to let go of what I knew GOODIE MOB to be 10+ years ago. It's only natural for them to have evolved. I feel this is very ADULT HIP HOP. I am knocking on 30, and this is the kind of HIP HOP that caters to me. It feels good and it's inspirational. And I'm glad that it can co-exist with who Ceelo is as a solo artist, that can only mean big things for the group. Hurry up with the album, so ya'll can hit the road. S/O to RICO WADE's Production, I'm glad he produced the first cut. I feel home. DF SALUTE!!”aMUSEnotAMUSING's Rating: Posted on Apr 25, 2012
Generation X - “Peanut Butta, Jelly”
“To each its own, but I fuck with this... Maybe ya'll need to hook up some better speakers or something, because this embodies the elements of what makes a dope posse cut. It felt like these dudes were in the booth together rapping this. I'm a FAN.”aMUSEnotAMUSING's Rating: Posted on Apr 24, 2012
Generation X - “The Synopsis”
“Feeling this... Looking forward to hearing more from this collective.”aMUSEnotAMUSING's Rating: Posted on Apr 17, 2012
aMUSEnotAMUSING's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.