contxt_clues's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: January 17, 2012
Last Login: April 22, 2012
Total Ratings: 2
contxt_clues's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Boog Brown - “Together”
“First off, this King I Divine beat is crazy, something that a true spitter can understand. Second, Boog had me at "I could give a fuck about imaginary crowns" and Stanza hit you with "a Georgia father New York sunning niggas, goodbye!" Yeah this is a certified banger. The Beatz + Lyrics 2 Go tape is gonna be dope. [work=Love]”contxt_clues's Rating: Posted on Jan 18, 2012
contxt_clues's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.