Fawn•Nicole's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: September 21, 2011
Last Login: February 2, 2012
Total Ratings: 6
Fawn•Nicole's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
The Throne - “Niggas in Paris”
“Bo-nanas! And of course we have this song to thank for everyone saying "dat sh*t cray!"”Fawn•Nicole's Rating: Posted on Sep 21, 2011
The Throne - “Lift Off”
“Beyonce KILLS this song. It is my absolute favorite song on the album... The beat is stupid. I've since created an "epic opus dance" that I do through the house while singing this wild chorus. This easily could've been an song for Mrs. Knowles-Carter. It's dope none the less.”Fawn•Nicole's Rating: Posted on Sep 21, 2011
The Throne - “Why I Love You”
“From the mini documentary that dropped pre-release, I was buggin out when I watched Jay spit. I was intrigued and wanted to know immediately what song it was. So when the verse from the video dropped, I had on my "rapper stank face". Because you can't help but visualize this guy buggin out. Kanye and Mike Dean killed production. Hov airs out some emotion about the Roc-a-Fella situation (so many of us assume, at least). Cop the album if you don't have it already!”Fawn•Nicole's Rating: Posted on Sep 21, 2011
Fawn•Nicole's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.