Gifted_Writer's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: June 6, 2011
Last Login: June 6, 2011
Total Ratings: 1
Gifted_Writer's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Lil Wayne - “How to Love”
“I mean Clearly, everything isn't for every one. Personally, from a lyrical stand point, I thought it was not only a clever move on his camp's part, but also innovative for him. Songs with substance is what the industry is missing. So you don't like it, I feel that his direction with this track is for the grown and sexy, not the new agers. Great job Wayne!”Gifted_Writer's Rating: Posted on Jun 06, 2011
Gifted_Writer's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.