Adonisbeatz's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: May 12, 2011
Last Login: May 13, 2011
Total Ratings: 1
Adonisbeatz's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Mike Beatz - “F*ck You”
“The track was made before the Cee-lo joint. I remember when that joint came out i was like daaamn. "Boom Bap" was over 2 years in the making so alot of these joints were laying around for a while. "Who i do it for","You know" and "Fuck You" was among the first joints we didd.”Adonisbeatz's Rating: Posted on May 12, 2011
Adonisbeatz's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.