ATOWNEEZY's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Join Date: March 22, 2011
Last Login: August 18, 2012
Total Ratings: 1
ATOWNEEZY's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
DMX - “I Don't Dance”
“this shit was dope fuck the haters, DMX was being himself like he said "you in it for the money im in this shit for life" DMX IS HIP HOP and i aint ever listened to MGK bcuz ppl hyped him up to me all the time but now i think i will, he did his thing”ATOWNEEZY's Rating: Posted on Feb 24, 2012
ATOWNEEZY's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.