jesavail02's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Location: Port-au-Prince & Boston
Interests: music, poetry, soccer, football, and culinary arts.
Join Date: February 26, 2007
Last Login: March 16, 2011
Total Ratings: 1169
jesavail02's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Pusha T - “Raid”
“Very smooth track. I like the keys in the background. Pusha T sounds good and Neptunes 'raided' this track--pun intended. I wonder if Raid's stock will go up with this song. I don't think 50 cent hurts or improves this track.”jesavail02's Rating: Posted on Mar 17, 2011
Drake - “Forever”
“This track should of been released when summer started. Anyhow, great tune.”jesavail02's Rating: Posted on Aug 29, 2009
One Be Lo - “Pigs”
“On the chorus, he sounds almost like Macy Gray. Lyrics are solid. I like the production. I want to hear more from One Be!”jesavail02's Rating: Posted on Aug 29, 2009
Ace Hood - “Born an OG”
“All I got to say is LUDA!!!”jesavail02's Rating: Posted on Jun 19, 2009
Big Sean - “Glenwood”
“The PIANO is so addictive on this song. I give this song a four--mostly for the piano. Lyrics are decent. Song was way too short.”jesavail02's Rating: Posted on Jun 10, 2009
jesavail02's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.