xMz1ND3P3ND3NTx's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Interests: Music, writing poetry and spending time with family and friends.
Join Date: February 26, 2008
Last Login: December 21, 2008
Total Ratings: 10
xMz1ND3P3ND3NTx's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Usher - “Love In This Club ft. Young Jeezy”
“Diz iz ma shit right her. Love da video n da lyrics iz tight. Much love Usher n Jeezy n Pollo. Keep it comin.”xMz1ND3P3ND3NTx's Rating: Posted on May 14, 2008
Pretty Ricky - “On The Hotline”
“i luv u pretty ricky. diz iz ma shit thankz to yall me n ma boo b on da hotline all da time.”xMz1ND3P3ND3NTx's Rating: Posted on Mar 04, 2008
Plies - “Shawty ft. T-Pain”
“diz iz ma shit right here. damn plies u da shit. keep doin ya thing luvs ya.”xMz1ND3P3ND3NTx's Rating: Posted on Mar 04, 2008
Soulja Boy - “Soulja Girl ft. i15”
“i luv diz song. da dance iz iight. but itz not like hiz otha dance.soulja boy keep doin ya thing luvs ya.”xMz1ND3P3ND3NTx's Rating: Posted on Mar 04, 2008
Rihanna - “Hate That I Love You ft. Ne-Yo”
“i luv diz song”xMz1ND3P3ND3NTx's Rating: Posted on Mar 04, 2008
xMz1ND3P3ND3NTx's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.