nobody important's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Name: nobody important
Interests: music and writing.
Join Date: September 9, 2010
Last Login: January 28, 2011
Total Ratings: 41
nobody important's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Soul Khan - “Knuckle Puck”
“I think this song knocks. Though I can understand why people don't like it- not many punch lines, just flow.. some brag but no prepackaged swag, it falls in that small but strong catagory of rap that still bumps J5 and east coast tributes.”nobody important's Rating: Posted on Dec 21, 2010
Kanye West - “Don't Stop!”
“Its a great to have heavyweights behind a new face that can really stand along with them. This gives me the same feeling that I got with Drake in "forever" and with Kid Cudi in "poker face". This is risky if you don't have the skill to stand up and be counted- but CRS brings it well between Lupe, Pharell and of course Kanye.”nobody important's Rating: Posted on Oct 13, 2010
Lloyd Banks - “Start It Up”
“Missed Banks. Great Song.”nobody important's Rating: Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Outkast - “Hollywood Divorce”
“Wayne? Kast? I feel stupid for not knowing this before I clicked. Wayne is often as good as his guest verses, and here, he looks damn good. He works- 3000 works.. Big Boi is always underrrated, but always consistent.. oh that's not enough? I'll raise you Snoop Dogg as well. Did a great job through and through.”nobody important's Rating: Posted on Oct 02, 2010
Outkast - “The Art of Storytellin (Part 4) ft. Marsha Ambrosius”
“Problem with 3000 is that ... he doesn't rap enough. He flexes his brain, not his rides, or his guns, or anything else. Shit is on another level. BigBoi is as smooth as ever- the dynamic duo strikes again, and again, and again.”nobody important's Rating: Posted on Oct 02, 2010
nobody important's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.